Who Should Attend?
The event is relevant to anyone working in Pharmacovigilance across all types of organisations, including EEA Qualified Persons responsible for Pharmacovigilance (QPPVs), Consultants, Contractors, and drug safety representatives from the pharmaceutical industry and academia and representatives from regulatory affairs departments.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand how to avoid common deficiencies in inspections by learning from the experiences of others
- Gain a greater understanding of pharmacovigilance requirements and MHRA expectations
- Improve your organisations pharmacovigilance compliance through learning about enhanced processes
- Opportunity to meet, network and share experiences with colleagues and ask questions of the MHRA pharmacovigilance inspectors.
What will be covered?
- Updates on Union Procedures and GvP Modules
- MHRA Pharmacovigilance Inspections: Practical Examples and Findings 2013/2014
- The Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee
- Interventional Clinical Trials Pharmacovigilance
- PSMF in Practice - Your Questions Answered
- Reference Safety Information and Pharmacovigilance
The Event App
This year we have a dedicated event App and Delegate Area of the website where you can exchange information and make contact with other delegates. This area allows you to create a profile including social media links and a mini cv.
The event App enables delegates to access live conference data including interactive delegate list, speakers' biographies, venue information and event agenda as well as conference documentation.
The event App also allows delegates to interact with each other and actively participate in online delegate forum where they will be able to ask questions, comment and share ideas and best practices.
The symposium app is available now for Android smartphones! (iPhone app coming soon)
To download, log in to the Delegate Area and select 'Download the App' from the menu.
Audience led question sessions
Have you found yourself at a conference wondering why the Q&As are not relevant to your business? This year delegates will have the opportunity to submit their most burning questions regarding the PSMF which will be featured in the "PSMF - Your Questions Answered" session.
Registered delegates will be able to submit their questions in the Delegate Area of this website and on the symposium App.